Location: Bentonville, AR
This position is the critical link between Sams and Company operations. The primary focus of this position will be replenishment execution, improving instock levels and general sales analysis.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage the flow of inventory to customer by collaboratively planning the sales and replenishment needs – use internal and external tools to create and audit sales forecasts and maintain proper inventory levels.
- Communicate to leadership and the customer root cause analysis and corrective action on timeline and execution of order processing to ensure in stock improvements and forecasting accuracy
- Identify areas for optimization. Initiate cost and time saving processes to insure maximum efficiencies.
- Participate in weekly planning and replenishment calls with internal and external customers.
- Tracking orders, shipment status, insuring On Time/Right Qty delivery. Act as a liaison between sales, product management, distribution and customer.
- Publish detailed daily reports that capture by sku sales, forecast against sales and end of week trends.
- Assist in collecting and analyzing weekly sell through data and publish weekly reports
- Assist in the management of the quarterly business plans created between customer and company
- Track sales and margin performance compared to goals of the joint business plan
- Manage on-hand inventory while making recommendations on additional orders to maintain established inventory goals. Research and investigate store and warehouse out of stocks and implement corrective action
- Assist in customer meeting preparation and participate in customer team meetings
- Lead and participate in customer specific projects
- Assist Sales group in all facets of relationship management with our customers
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (business and/or analytical discipline preferred) or 4 years professional work experience working in sales, supply chain, customer service, logistics, or an analytical discipline.
- 4+ years of Supply Chain/Replenishment experience
- Strong Retail Link and Excel skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Wal-Mart’s & Sams Scripting and CPFR processes and forecasting system highly desirable.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customer
- Team/collaboration based approach to decision making
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid analytical, problem solving, trouble-shooting skills; Planning and organizational skills.
- Personal time management skills and proven ability to meet timelines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment with competing priorities and tight deadlines, with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritize
- High drive for results and takes initiative
- Demonstrated ability to work in a challenging environment
- Strong communication, including writing and delivering compelling presentations as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong track-record of problem-solving, including structuring problems, performing detailed analysis, and developing/implementing recommendations
- Must be willing and able to travel 15% of the time
- Proficient computer skills – MS Office, SAP
Request Information About This Position