Location: Bentonville, AR
- Applications Support Sr. Consultant
- Master’s degree, preferably in Business, Supply Chain Management or Finance. Relevant mid-level CPG or Retail experience in consulting, supply chain, operations and/or category management valued equally to a degree.
- Superior presentation skills and experience communicating (both oral and written) to all levels throughout an organization, from senior executives to front-line analysts.
- Proficiency in Excel or other data analysis/mining software is a must; familiarity with SQL Server and/or Access valued.
- Proven project management skills and a track record of delivering high quality results in a timely manner.
- Conceptual knowledge and understanding of retailer and CPG supply chain and operations business processes.
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to contribute to the growth and development of others.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills. Ability to create and maintain strong connections to internal and external teams that enhance service and solution delivery.
- Experience working with retail point-of-sale and syndicated data (e.g. Neilson and IRI) is favorable.
- Experience working and leading collaboratively across multiple functional areas as part of a project or advisory team.