Location: Bentonville, AR
- Sales / Category Analyst
Job Description & Other Information
- Provide analysis and insights to Walmart and Company Leadership Team:
o Focus on Account specific objectives, brand strategies and objectives by:
- Summarizing Product Line Performance at Walmart utilizing all data sources including Retail Link, Syndicated (IRI, NIELSEN), etc.
- Benchmarking overall Walmart results vs. competitors and the Category
- Building Item and Store Cluster Recommendations
- Tracking product line distribution levels to ensure product points of distribution aligned with corporate and WMT Team expectations.
- Provide analysis and recommendations identifying opportunities for growth relating to price gaps
- Leverage Marketing team to align with, and monitor, category trends and consumer insights to identify opportunities for Walmart and company.
- Employ deep-dive insights into category recommendations to Walmart Merchandising Team
- Utilize data sources such as Retail Link, IRI, Atlas, and Category Promotional Activities (i.e. weekly ads, tpr’s), etc., to assess performance of Company, Competitors, and the Category within Walmart and across Retail Accounts.
o Detailed weekly POS analysis including the driver(s) of the results
o Analyze data and make fact-based recommendations to help deliver against business plan and objectives
o Provide quarterly competitive threat analysis, internal and external.
o Lead Walmart Data Sync management
o Collaborate on new item presentations.
o Provide proactive tracking of SKU (new items and existing) performance/results and recommend course corrections for all items (both new and existing items)
Request Information About This Position