Location: Bentonville, AR
Job Title: Sales Analyst
- Effectively analyze and communicate results along with providing recommend “action steps” to achieve and improve profit, volume and share growth.
- Monitor sales and identify business opportunities based on findings from specific business data.
- Review with sales team / account to ensure key sales initiatives are achieved and business opportunities identified
- Analyze account and market trends, to provide competitive intelligence and impact on the market.
- Analyze data to generate effective pre-promotion forecasting and planning, and post-promotion analysis to measure promotion effectiveness.
- Weekly / Monthly Reporting: Provide all requested information in an accurate timely manner.
- Manage modular timelines & details collaborating closely with internal and Walmart modular teams.
- Bachelors Degree plus 3 years (or MBA plus 1 year) of business experience in Sales, Category Management or Retail Management.
- Strong analytical ability, must be able to provide recommended “solutions” or action plans as a result of data analysis
- Attention to detail, and organizational/ time management skills
- Proven ability to analyze and manage high sku counts/complexity – (500+ sku’s)
- Experience analyzing data for a multi-store chain.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Aptitude for problem solving.