Location: Bentonville, AR
Job Description & Other Information
National Account Manager
- Defines specific strategic business objectives to maximize sales, share growth and enhanced profitability for assigned Private Label portfolio. Effectively manages volume to deliver the PVL objectives (monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Develop PVL portfolios in line with dist., pricing, display and shelving objectives established for each business
- Work individually and cross-functionally across internal teams such as Sales, Commercialization, Planning, and Logistics to problem solve and drive results
- Interact with Commercialization team to develop product offerings.
- Communicate sales information, trends, and account specific insights to management and commercialization teams.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting Walmart relationships
- Four year BS/BA degree required.
- Proven Walmart sales experience in Private Label ( Retail and/or Food service)
Request Information About This Position