Location: Bentonville, AR
Job Description & Other Information
Title: Sales Analytics
You will work in collaboration with sales, supply chain and category management to identify and optimize sales growth opportunities. The key is strong mindset for business, excellent analytical skills. The client is a top branded CPG leader that wants a star who goes far beyond just pulling data and organizing it. They want a person who can study the data and draw and/or craft conclusions, insights, ideas, hypothesis, etc that can lead to business building actions. This star will grow into roles of increasing responsibility with the company over time and this is a key entry point.
· Effectively analyze and communicate results along with providing recommend “action steps” to achieve and improve profit, volume and share growth.
o Monitor sales and identify business opportunities based on findings from specific business data.
o Review with sales team / account to ensure key sales initiatives are achieved and business opportunities identified
o Analyze account and market trends, to provide competitive intelligence and impact on the market.
· Analyze data to generate effective pre-promotion forecasting and planning, and post-promotion analysis to measure promotion effectiveness.
· Weekly / Monthly Reporting: Provide all requested information in an accurate timely manner.
· Manage modular timelines & details collaborating closely with internal and Walmart modular teams.
· Provide accurate sales data and insights to account manager for Line Reviews, Joint Business Planning meetings, Quarterly Business Meetings, and other customer meetings.
· Work in tandem with Category Management to improve the space and location of goods. Track POS sales and monitor Nielsen data to identify sales opportunities. Assess competition and identify trends within marketplace.
· Bachelor’s Degree plus 3 years (or MBA plus 1 year) of business experience in Sales, Category Management or Retail Management.
· Strong analytical ability, must be able to provide recommended “solutions” or action plans as a result of data analysis
· Attention to detail, and organizational/ time management skills
· Proven ability to analyze and manage high sku counts/complexity – (700+ sku’s)
· Experience analyzing data for a multi-store chain.
· Aptitude for problem solving.
· Advanced in the following systems: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and some Access experience, Account databases; ACNielen; ProSpace.
· Ability to work with data from multiple sources, interpret the data and turn into actionable conclusions
· Desire to work in a fast moving, fun, engaging, and dynamic team environment
Request Information About This Position