Location: Rogers, AR
Job Description & Other Information
- Product Data Specialist
- Responsible for maintenance of customer product information data bases, overseeing quality/compliance test requests, coordinating the Responsible Sourcing factory disclosure and audit processes and providing support on projects as needed.
- Strong skills in MS Office.
- Proven analytical and technical skills plus the ability to understand product lifecycle management.
- Bachelor’s degree with 4-5 years of experience in retail product compliance, business/data analysis or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Retail manufacturing background and Product Data Systems (ASPECT, JD Edwards, Retail Link, ICIX experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills face-face and over the phone.