Location: Bentonville, AR
Position: Category Intelligence Manager
The primary responsibility of the Business Intelligence Manager is to work in collaboration with the Director of Category Management to identify and optimize sales and share growth opportunities, deliver high level analytics, and manage key programs on all category businesses.
- High Level Analytics – this role will work with the Director in brainstorming and implementing tools and products to improve efficiency across teams and deliver high-level category analytics across all businesses.
- APT Category Lead – this role will be lead expert in APT for category team and lead test & learn analysis for each category
- Nielsen Reporting – Provide weekly/monthly reporting via Nielsen, both POS and Panel
- Modular Execution – will work with Sr. Category Managers in delivering modular execution analysis tools and reporting, depending on relay schedule
- 4 year degree required
- 2+ years prior experience in CPG, including sales, category management, marketing, or working with syndicated data supplier
- Excellent computer skills are required, including extensive experience in IRI, Nielsen, and/or Spectra software would be advantageous
Request Information About This Position