Location: Rogers, AR
Job Description & Other Information
Are you seeking a long- term career opportunity at a company that provides a fun entrepreneurial style work environment? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment with potential career growth in the future?
If yes, then this is the company for you whose multi-functional Team continues to have tremendous sales success at Walmart and Sam’s.
- Access, analyze, and interpret business indicators of shipments, share, consumption, promotional efficiencies and effectiveness. Generate reports and make effective recommendations to:
- Demonstrated ability to create incremental volume via sales analysis
- Support fact-based selling needs of the TL
- Identify key insights on the business and share recommendations with the team and clients on a regular basis
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the business and industry trends
- Ability to analyze POS sales and shipment data. Determine and communicate meaningful insights to Walmart sales team. Learning how to work and navigate in systems.
- Strong analytical and cognitive skills
- Entrepreneurial and Proactive in communication
- Ability to think in advance and provide recommended next steps based on the data provided
- Ability to develop selling presentations to support customer appointments in Power Point or MS Office Products based programs
- Self directed and highly motivated
- Detail oriented & able to work in a fast-paced competitive environment
- Strong organization, communication, math, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and strong technical skills including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access, and Retail Link
- Knowledge of Shiloh a plus but not a requirement
- 1-3 years in fundamental sales analytics, focused on developing base POS and revenue reporting
- 1-2 years work experience in the Consumer Products industry preferred