Title: VP of Sales
The VP of Sales manages a sales team consisting sales people calling on Food Service and Retail customers for this well established and successful Private Label company. Lead, coach, mentor, overcome obstacles for and deliver results with the sales force. Work collaboratively across functions as a member of the executive leadership team in headquarters. Role reports to company President and is located at HQ in beautiful city in western US (not west coast).
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field required. Master’s degree a plus.
- Private label experience in consumer packaged goods preferred
- Sales experience calling on major food service and national retailers strongly preferred
- Strong relationship building skills, building both internal and external relationships a must.
- 10+ years working experience with demonstrable growth, and demonstrated leadership.
- Experience successfully developing sales plans and executing with excellence.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, and ability to lead and coach others.
- Demonstrated success in launching and selling products to retail channels.
- Superior collaborative, analytical and oral, interpersonal, & written communication skills
Request Information About This Position