Location: Northwest Arkansas – work from home
Position: Jr. NAM/Sales-Replenishment Analyst
- Minimum of 3 years CPG experience working with Walmart, experience in Toy category a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Walmart systems, processes and strategies.
- Must be proficient in Retail Link, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and some Access experience, Account databases; NPD
- Excellent communication skills with customer and internal teams.
- Must have a strong detail orientation and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of employees and Walmart to develop strong working relationships.
- Strong analytical ability, must be able to provide recommended “solutions” or action plans as a result of data analysis
- Attention to detail, and organizational/ time management skills
- Ability to work with data from multiple sources, interpret the data and turn into actionable conclusions
- Desire to work in a fast moving, fun, engaging, and dynamic team environment
- Goal orientated and results driven
- Travel to Philadelphia and/or Los Angeles offices will be required (quarterly)