Location: Rogers, AR
Position: Sr. Customer Business Analyst – Walmart Team
Job Description & Other Information
- Apply industry knowledge and technical expertise to data to produce business insights
- Implement diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analytical techniques
- Carry and convey a data-driven culture of the analytics’ team
- Optimize business performance across multiple delivery channels to improve financial outcomes and enhance account equity
- Create executive level dashboards via the use of MS Office reporting suite including, but not limited to, Power BI, Azure, Alteryx, SAS, Tableau.
- Show an ability to provide thorough insights through gathered data points: leverage the data to produce the visuals to aid in the sales narrative
- Utilize various forecasting models and methodologies to forecast future consumption volumes: Multi-Linear Regression, Holt-Winters, ARIMA
- Be a catalyst between Sales and Supply Chain joining forecast methods and insights
- Bachelor’s degree required, Business degree preferred
- 3-5 years related experience beyond the degree.
- Experience with Nielsen and Retail Link is required
- Understanding of databases, visualization software, and project automation are desirable
- SQL Server, Access, Power BI, Tableau, MS Flow, PowerShell, Atlas