Location: Rogers, AR
Position: VP Business Development
Job Description & Other Information
An established retail marketing agency that works with local retailers to build sales in brick and mortar and EComm/Omni Channel. You will be managing a high- performance team in a very entrepreneurial company environment that identifies and customizes retailtainment for NWA WM/Sam’s Club Teams. The VP will lead and continue to develop this NWA agency by identifying, assessing and developing new business opportunities. This company already is well established in the marketplace and works with companies such as P&G, Clorox, etc. Very limited travel with this role.
- 4-year college degree in advertising, marketing or similar field
- 5 years of marketing agency experience
Preferred Skills /Qualifications:
- Ability to work in a non-process driven culture within a matrix organization.
- Ability to network within the community.
- Strong project and time management skills
- Prospecting skills, digital marketing experience, and market knowledge
- Ability to work collaboratively to achieve business results.
- Ability to prepare written proposals that include detailed assessments of the client needs and contract negotiations.
Request Information About This Position