Location: Bentonville, AR
Job Description & Other Information
TITLE: General Manager – Walmart / Sam’s Supplier
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Senior Level Executives with Walmart and Sam’s
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Broker and Distributor partner representatives
- Generate and develop new business opportunities to grow national ACV and year over year Sales volume
- Provide consultative selling solutions to grow SKU count, ACV, and Sales volume.
- Take Insights into Action to drive business results and Category
- Frequent and varied interaction with multi-functional teams, across portfolio; involves the exchange of complex information and persuasion/influence. Coordinates resources as needed — detailed planning and organization of account
- Set strategies and objectives for broker partners and effectively manage
- Category Management-analysis of situations/data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable Applies good judgment in selecting methods/techniques/criteria. Works closely with the Walmart/Sam’s Club to influence strategic execution and decision making.
- Provide Category Insights to the Business Planning
- Apply business acumen and analytical tools to make sound business decisions with trade funds/slotting
- Possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do attitude.
- Proficient in Windows, Excel, Word and related software.
- The ability to work cross-functionally
- Negotiation skills, conflict resolution, and the ability to influence
- Ability to be effective in a results-driven, entrepreneurial, fast-paced work environment
- Strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Analytical and Decision-Making ability
- Strong Planning and Organizational skills
- Broker Management and Influencing skills
- Strong Customer/Channel understanding
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BS/BA degree required
- 10-12+ years of sales experience in the consumer products industry
- Must have a proven track record of success growing sales with multiple category lines to Walmart and Sam’s Club.
- General Consumer Goods Category knowledge/Salty Snack Category knowledge a Plus
- Experience with customer planning and management tools and processes
- Experience with syndicated retail databases such as IRI, Nielsen
- Experienced and fluent with Excel spreadsheet and PowerPoint Microsoft applications
Request Information About This Position