Sr. Director Global E-commerce
The Senior Director Global e-commerce is responsible for all E-commerce activities. This person is a natural leader, who has affinity with global presence, a true global strategist and coordinator both between domestic Ecommerce Team, our wholly owned subsidiaries (Germany, France, UK, India) and complex international distributors markets.
The person will oversee channel development, strategic Ecommerce development and tools requirements, global collaboration of Ecommerce technologies, sales, and operations teams to fill e-commerce business while leading global e-commerce business with a compelling strategic vision that is in alignment with customer initiatives, product growth plans, and revenue goals.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Global Sales, the Senior Director of Global Ecommerce will work closely with all entities to drive top line and bottom-line growth across all channels, regularly reviewing operating metrics, key performance indexes, and identifying opportunities for improvement and will be responsible for delivering a branded online experience that represents the brand equity and drives engagement and conversion by anticipating the needs and exceeding the expectation of a multi-channel consumer.
Other responsibilities will include developing global merchandising programs brand site user experience including new features and functionality’s, promotion guidelines, site operations in analytics. Overseeing the brand site redesign while being responsible for ongoing enhancements as well as global rollout and working with markets on optimizing performance on 3rd party platforms. Balancing new customer acquisition programs with retention initiatives as well as identifying and embarking on business development opportunities while using analytics to identify and evolve the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration/marketing or relevant work experience in e-commerce.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise of the technology ecosystem that supports an e-commerce business, including but not limited to Shopify, Salsify, Pacvue, Inventory Planner, Microsoft Ax/365 analytics, SEO, payment processes tokenization and product information management tools, fraud management solutions, order management systems, product review platforms, experience management, etc.
- Experience growing business double digits year over year, globally.
- Expertise and experience using e-commerce platforms and tools such as Magento, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Yotpo and other relevant tools.
- Proven leadership of large e-commerce projects and transformations; Multi-country experience preferred.
- Hands-on with strong business acumen; proven leadership in revenue management with outstanding analytical skills