Although our flexible approach to search is tailored to each client’s needs, typically, this is the sequence of events:
Definition of Requirements:
- A principal of our firm will visit with the client in order to meet with key associates of the executive being sought.
- We define the timetable, required skill set, cultural fit, and experience required.
- Our mission is to see through the client’s eyes the experience and personal qualities desired.
- Your search is based on starting from ground zero.
- Through research we find the right sources and candidates.
- Even though we have an established database built over the last 25+ years, we believe a research-based search uncovers and brings to the table the best candidates from expected and unexpected sources.
- Possible candidates are pre-screened by telephone and the most promising are met personally to gain a thorough understanding of their business, technical and personal qualifications.
- After screening for talent, stretch, and overall fit, we secure interest of the top candidates.
- Written findings are presented to and discussed with the client.
Referencing & Predictive Index Testing:
- We then conduct detailed references on the final one or two candidates while the top candidate undergoes testing and/or meets face to face with a Psychologist for evaluation.
- We plan and facilitate all interviews between the client and candidates.
- Candidates either move forward in the process or are rejected and courteously transitioned out of the process.
Securing acceptance to our offer:
- We assist you with a closing strategy.
- We help formulate the compensation package, which we extend to secure the top choice.
- We maintain contact with you, our partner, and the secured candidate to assure a successful long term fit.